Organisational Change Management – Actually Doing It
Learn how IAG – Direct Insurance is embedding change management theory and practice in the heart of its 5 year vision and plan to make sure that they hit target and get the point!
- Know why change is necessary, know what needs to change then define how you will deliver the required changes
- Changing Culture and Behaviours – Leadership behaviours and walking the talk – creating change leaders throughout your organisation
- Delivering tactical project change, delivering transformational change and knowing the difference
- Governance of change – What is measured is managed – and what is funded is valued
- The effective management of internal stakeholders
Trial Members (once only) $795 +GST
Members attend at no cost.
Pippa Hague, Change Management, IAG
Date(s) - 3 Sep 2012
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM