Royal Automobile Club of Australia (RACA)
89 Macquarie Street Sydney
Join us to discuss how Australian Unity uses Business Capability Maps to add value to the business.
Some key lessons learnt:
• Ensure that the business knows what ‘business architecture’ is about and link the capability mapping exercise to what has already been done
• Create awareness about what business ‘capabilities’ are with the business
• Ensure that the initial definition of ‘capabilities’ matches the structure of business operations
• Work with the process team at a grassroots level
• Ensure that tools are implemented to support and maintain the capability maps once they have been defined
led by Carl Michael,
Head of Enterprise Architecture
Limited number of places are available for non- members to trial our discussions to help consider membership.
Trial members can attend once only.
Investment: $795 +GST.